Monday, February 22, 2010

Shameless Plug

If you've been reading any of the articles I've been posting on here the last few weeks, I'd like to say thank you. I do this because I love it and I do it because I want others to love it as well as achieve their goals. Without YOU the readers, I would be nothing. So thank you again!

Here's the shameless plug part: Yes, I work as a strength coach at the Underground Strength Gym in Edison, NJ for Zach Even-Esh (hopefully you've read his stuff; it's badass and he knows more about getting results than most people hope to learn in a lifetime). However, I also train my own clients. Athletes and non-athletes, male and female. I train such a wide range of demographics because, as I've stated in the past, all people can and will benefit from this style of training.



If you'd like to possibly take advantage of my services, you can reach me in a number of ways:

E-mail -- steveriz@eden.rutgers.edu
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1333740203
Phone -- 201-424-6893 (8am-11pm; ladies, anytime haha)

Here's some pricing options:

2 sessions per week (minimum 3 month commitment): $75/month
3 sessions per week (minimum 3 month commitment): $95/month

Sessions take place at the Underground Strength Gym, 160 Talmadge Rd, Edison, NJ.
Feel free to shoot me an e-mail, Fbook message, or call if interested. If you have some special circumstance, we can talk it over and see if we can accommodate it. Please only serious inquiries from hard-working, motivated, and determined trainees. Fitness level is of no importance because it's my job to help you become the person you want to be.

Some of you may have seen my Facebook group, but at this point it's outdated, so I'll be making a new one in the coming days. Get out there and KICK ASS in everything you do! Now here's some sweet videos!





No comments:

Post a Comment